Business owners often need an outside professional to evaluate your company and determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of company resources and to protect yourself from employee theft.
We will assess your businesses needs to determine the extent your internal control system.
What we will do...
- Implement segregation of duties among different people to reduce risk of error or collusion. No one person should have control over all aspects of your assets.
- Ensure transactions are authorized and are consistent with policies and procedures
- Ensure records are reviewed and reconciled by someone other than the preparer to determine if transactions have been properly processed.
- Safeguarding of all assets such as, equipment, inventories, cash and other property, so they are secured, counted and periodically reviewed against control records.
- Provide employees with proper training and guidance to ensure they have the knowledge necessary to excel with an appropriate level of direction and supervision,
If you'd like more information about our internal control services please complete this form to setup a Free Consultation.
David P. Corsi, EA
300 Morgan Ave. Johnston, RI 02919
Office: 401-942-TAXX (8299)